Well, it is interesting that Eva thought this meeting was such a show because most of us Board members felt it was the most "civil" meeting we have had in months. Nothing like getting a "spanking" from the citizens to get the child back to order.
Sorry Eva, the fireworks have blown their fuse and seem to just be moving on with business as usual. Most of the dynamics in fact are at other times during the week or social times not authorized by anyone.
But even if we are on our best behavior that does not mean YOU ALL don't need to keep watching us to make sure we behave.
Thanks for coming Eva and other citizens who were there.
Annie Young
citywide Park Commissioner