In a message dated 7/16/04 6:04:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> "Two wrongs do not make a right, but three rights make a left."

            I wonder if Roundabouts have ever been considered for major
streets in Mpls. That's a very efficient concept for making all turns right hand
turns. Note I say "concept", I don't really know how they work in large cities.
Anybody on the list done enough driving in D.C. to report?

                                     Jon Gorder
                                     Cathedral Hill  where there exists the
only roundabout I know of in the cities.