This is a VERY important issue for those in the City that care about our fine City to attend. The area of concern (26th Ave N & James Ave N) is the "new" center of drug-dealing and crime in this a=immediate area. The neighbors n my neighborhood, along with the neighborhood organization (JACC) and the City have been working hard to restore basic livability in this neighborhood. Especially for the large number of children that live in the area.

The Peace Foundation has a GREAT concept and it's starting to work - harness the enormous wealth of energy, caring, and knowledge from the more fortunate neighborhoods in the City and bring them into play with the SERIOUS issues faced by this sister-neighborhood. It is a very, very special opportunity to take part in something unusual and VERY moving.

PLEASE ATTEND AND HELP-OUT.

dennis plante
Jordan

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeŽ Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

REMINDERS:
1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list. 2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.