From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dorie Rae Gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 9:20 PM
To: Colvin Roy, Sandra K
Cc: mpls mn forum
Subject: [Mpls] Hiawatha's 50th crossing.

A left turn on 50th, this evening took a good 10 minutes. It was
@8:00PM...stopped by a red....2 trains went by..nine cars were lined up
north bound to turn left. Lights changed twice..finally the green arrow.
Three made it through the green arrow, fourth one (me) the yellow, five went
through red. Due to the wait, the last five cars decided to chance it, I
would presume...which is a strong liability for the city with unsafe
crossings.  I find it hard to believe that with all the light rail being
built, it can not be regulated correctly and within some reasonable time
frame. Because I was counting cars, I did not notice the clock until pass
the hill,  at which time it was 8:12. Please let me know what is being done
about this situation.
dorie gallagher
nokomis
REMINDERS:
1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.