Two questions for you Keith. When did you purchase the next property on the "hit list" and were you aware that the city/county would be acquiring the property for the Lowry redevelopment when you did so?

dennis plante
lind-bohanon

Craig Here

Here lies part of the problem with Mpls public policy and some of those who help shape it. One of our fellow listers has brought to all of our attention an issue and an example of poor judgment to say the least or out right illegality by the city/county to say the most. Keith Reitman is on to a legit newstory with large impact and tremendous issues-list relevance.

Fellow lister dennis plante of lind-bohanon posts some very list appropriate comments. 'When did you purchase the next property on the "hit list" and were you aware that the city/county would be acquiring the property for the Lowry redevelopment'

That's it, two personal questions, no comment, no discussion of policy. Thus raising questions about Keith directly and landlords implicitly.

I'll venture that dennis plante is formulating opinions about Keith's motives. Questioning why someone shouldn't just get out of the way of the city plans. Ready to cast judgment upon the matter of someone's purchase of a deeded, titled, fee simple property in Minneapolis.

The sad part about it, is that dennis plante's thinking represents a very large part of the thinking on this list and the city body politique in general. Dennis exercises landlord bashing, and calls it commentary.

It reminds me of a post from a couple few years ago. Some one posted some rather out of mainstream mpls issues list opinions on an issue. One of the posters then wrote a post that basically said 'anybody got any dirt on this guy? email me off list'

Why does a landlord have to go through more citizenship tests in mpls and this list then none-landlords?

craig miller
rogers minnesota
former camdenite
and taking one post in my life to
emulate ee cummings or is it someone closer to home
[EMAIL PROTECTED]