I know lets make a list of all the great things that have happened in ward 9, and then ask ourselves if we want more....the answer would be YES. I keep going back to that we have a coffeehouse with really good strong coffee, thats a community anchor. If we had not developed that corner it would be dead. Look we have other nice places too-that were developed out of dead zones-take the Craftsmen for example-Even that area where Longfellow Grill is and the not so good coffee Dunn Bros...I think between Standish and Longfellow we have made a helluva huge step forward. We opened up vacant lots for lazy LRT riders to park in that were close to the train station. And I can say, with some great support-my street is rid of bad houses that sell drugs. Having any politician local, to National that is in support of GLBT issues is a plus...not just claiming to "support" but living the life, makes me feel more comfortable. Lets look at the diversity that exists in Ward 9-think about the demographics-the lifestyles, the ages.....thats where the truth lies. How far into the mirror do we have to look?? Not too..I'd say. I want someone who represents me. Not Washington.
G.Palandri
wanting a website called www.isn'titobvious.com