Nice attempted attack on Schiff's record. Clearly you haven't been paying
attention to his work.

Gary created new resources to fight graffiti, reorganizing the city's approach.
Now if your property is damaged, the city will send you a form giving the city
permission to paint it over for you free of cost. In the past you would get a
threatening letter telling you that you had a housing violation. I'm not sure
if you have ever fought city hall, Dan, but it isn't easy to turn around the
entire city approach to graffiti in just a few years. The City even got grant
money so the half a dozen painters out on the streets and alleys this summer
don't take up tax resources. In addition, Gary got Hennepin County to create
new resources for gang prevention, addressing the problem at it' source.

So you want trucks to idle in front of homes all night? Nice platform position!
Uggh..smelly streets and sleepness nights. Why would I vote for Shagsted?!!

And can we get you on record: Dave Shagsted supports gay marriage? What was
that earlier post with something he teamed up with Michele Bachman??....Nice to
know how the Republican party endorsed him with that one!

And quite honestly-my streets much safer and quieter without the drug houses.
I had quite a problem, and its amazing, how fast it was actually dealt with.  I
had three problem houses.  None now.

Gina Palandri
Standish
wanting a website called