To: <mpls@mnforum.org>; "Whittier List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 9:51 PM
Subject: [Mpls] The best reason to eat at Rainbow Chinese Rest.

Friends and fans of Tammy Wong...and the Rainbow Chinese Restaurant.
People who haven't gotten around to mailing a check to a Hurrican
Katrina Relief Fund.

Here is quite possibly the best reason you will ever have to enjoy a
fantastic meal at Tammy's restaurant - Rainbow Chinese at 2739 Nicollet
ave. in Minneapolis. As usual, Tammy's generosity is unmatched.

Wednesday October 5th is DINE FOR AMERICA day to benefit the Red Cross
hurricane Katrina relief efforts. Restaurants around the country are donating a portion of their profits to help the Red Cross while they provide critical support for the people who need it most.

Rainbow Chinese Restaurant is donating 50% of our profits for that
whole day, lunch and dinner.

Please come for lunch or dinner on Wednesday and also invite all your
friends. I am hoping for a huge crowd and sending as much as we can to
the Red Cross.

Tammy Wong, Rainbow Chinese Restaurant & Bar
2739 Nicollet Av. S., Minneapolis
612-870-7084

www.dineforamerica.org

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead
REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn E-Democracy