Positive campaigns.....

People who do not use other peoples(candidates) in their campaign literature,
or send their campaign workers around slandering or misrepresenting candidates.
 Thats what I consider positive.  Sorry i got sick of my door being filled with
junk everytime I got home.  I know I was not the only Ward 9 resident that felt
this way- Junk literature that cost money, that was filled with spew.  If a
candidate is not strong enough to pull thru the primary, we then fall to the
realm of "stickers"..

Campaigning in bars in ward 9...?? I think there might be one or two people
that sit at the Cardinal that are even from ward 9 everyday, and if they vote
is another issue- sorry my block in ward 9, only 1% voters-not to mention;
sadly they may sit there all day.  Campaigning on issues, instead of just one
"smoking", and instead of some candidates filling their own literature with
misleading information might of been another.
Sadly on a block where 1% vote in Ward 9.
Gina Palandri
Standish