I don't believe there is, David. But individual contribution limits apply to
PACs as well, meaning that, if more money is to be spent, it would have to
be the independent type - 521 - and not associated with the campaign in any
meaningful way. But we know how these things work, don't we?

Andy Driscoll
St. Paul