On 12/13/05, Andy Driscoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hope this spells the end of Peter McLaughlin's political career. >

Oh, I think it will be.  One of the reasons cited for Peter's huge
loss to RT was his flip flopping on this very issue.  You would think
that would tell him that maybe people really do care about this issue
and it would be prudent to listen to them.

Perhaps he should use some of that bar money he received and get his
eyes and his ears checked.  This was an easy one to see, and the
people were speaking pretty loudly as well...

Steve Peterson
Hopkins
(works downtown)