Thank you John....I'll look for it.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of John Viescas
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 4:08 PM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ms_access] FW: How do you account for various screen
resolutions?

Dave-

I believe there's some sample code to detect screen size and attempt to
auto-resize forms in one of the Getz/Litwin Developer's Handbooks - perhaps
the 2000 edition.

John Viescas, author
"Building Microsoft Access Applications"
"Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Out"
"Running Microsoft Access 2000"
"SQL Queries for Mere Mortals"
http://www.viescas.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links