From: "Jeanette Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ms_access@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 3:59 PM
Subject: [ms_access] Max Size

I'm trying to import just under 420K records and am receiving a
"Database has reached maximum size" error.  How can I import this
file?
Thanks,
Jeanette~

Microsoft access database Database development software Database management software
Database software Inventory database software Membership database software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS