  From: Dave Moreau
  To: Access Newsgroup (E-mail)
  Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 6:19 AM
  Subject: [ms_access] Calendar Control

  Folks

  Can you help me out with this calendar control?

  I would like to have the calendar default to the current month and date when
it comes up on the form. Is there a way to include code that will allow this to
occur? It always comes up showing the month I installed it April and the date
that I installed it....the 14th...not sure why.
  Thanks!
  Dave

  Private Sub Rcalendar_Click()

  Select Case Me.ROption.Value

  Case Is = 1

  Me.Opsdate.Value = Me.RCalendar.Value

  Case Is = 2

  Me.EndDate.Value = Me.RCalendar.Value

  End Select
  End Sub

  This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If
you receive this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should
destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional