From: rkulez <rku...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ms_access] invisible control
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 6:23 AM

      Dear group members,

I have a form with two controls named ctrl_1 and ctrl_2.

1) I wish ctrl_2 will be invisible when the form is loaded(opened? )

2) I wish when ctrl_1 takes the value "10" ctrl_2 become visible.

3) I wish when I want to make a new record (when I click new record button) and
see the form again ctrl_2 become invisible.

I have accomplished the first and second tasks but couldn't the third one.

Can you please give an advice?

Best wishes to all..

Ruhi