I am hoping that someone out there can help me, I am ready to chuck this
database!  I had a wonderfully running database in Access 2003, then my company
decided to upgrade to Access 2007.  Although I can open the database, I can't
make any changes whatsoever and the security is no longer working - it doesn't
recognize me as the owner or creator.  In 2007, I can open the system files
Myaccounts and see that all of the users are there, including the creator, but
the Password and SID columns are filled in with gibberish symbols.

Does anyone know what I am even talking about and is there a fix?  Any
assistance is greatly appreciated!!

Linda