On 2013-04-10 13:42, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> Currently there is a discussion about performace of FireMonkey framework.

Do you have a link to that message thread? Or if it is in the
Embarcadero newsgroups, what news group, and the title of the thread.

What is the performance of FireMonkey vs VCL? You only gave your
results, but how does it compare with FireMonkey or VCL?

> Now I am very interested how other toolkits (Lazarus, fpGUI, Qt, GTK,
> LPTK...) behave with similar applications. Please report your findings.

No problems with fpGUI. I'll create the apps and post the results. I
just need a gap in my work time.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/