Hello Med.

I did try using flamerobin without luck.

If I try to connect the database with user SYSDBA and password that I defined
there is that error.

Engine Message :
I/O error during "open" operation for file "/home/fred/Databases/employee.fdb"
Error while trying to open file
Permission denied

The same with "sudo flamerobin".

But what is strange is that using isql-fb with all the command to connect +
access:

>$ sudo isql-fb

All is ok, I can even have the list of all the employees of your database.

But using flamerobin or msegui DB, there are errors at opening the database.
It is like the database is not in the "default" database directory for Linux
and I have no idea what shoud be that "default" database directory.

(I have to confess that I was scared to jump into database and indeed it is not
out-of-the-box).

Fre;D