Hello Fred,

you wrote on Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:50:21 +0000:

> For the language selector I get a "Stream write error" message when
> clicking on OK or Cancel.

Oh, and another question, as that - probabely - will be the cause of the
error message: DO you have a directory "~/.msetools" for msegui
applications to store their settings, or are you working under Windows
(where I don't know now where settings are stored commonly)?
NOT having one did provoke the error when I checked. (Any other setting
change should do the same, probabely, then.)