On 2011-11-18 15:13, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> Thanks, fixed. Are you registered on Gitorious? I can add you to the
> committers on MSEuniverse if you like.

No, I'm not registered on Gitorious. It's ok for now, I'll simply email
patches every now and again.

BTW:
It's really hard to find anything in that repository. Why store things
according to the original author's name? juan, wahono, sieghard etc..
This means I need to visit every single developers directory to see what
is inside. :-(

Also, why is the bit of docs that are there in one large plain text
file? Why not use the excellent fpdoc XML format for documentation.
FPDoc gives you multiple output formats (HTML, PDF, INF, CHM etc), it's
much easier to find and navigate documentation etc.. It's a shame the
bit of documentation that is there is now going to waste.

> frame.grip_options. So actually MDI is one part of the docking system.

OK, thanks.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/