2012/2/23 Sieghard <s_c_...@arcor.de>

> But then, Julio seems to not use Linux at all, as his formatter uses a
> "registry", which is a defining earmark for windows based software.
> And that's certain to be different.

Hallo Sieghard

If you read up, you'll discover I'm using Debian testing (Sid in this
machine) i386 + freepascal 2.6.0. JCF has nothing to do with windows, it's
Jedy Code Format. I compiled it from lazarus components examples. It does
work under linux, windows and probably Mac.

You can find it here too: http://jedicodeformat.sourceforge.net/

BTW I'm only testing tools, tried ptop, JCF.. still didn't decided nothing.
JCF fits my needs I guess.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero