Hi.

Array concept zero-based? not in objectpascal.

Why the first element must be 0? You usually think first=1, second=2....
first=0?

I know there are lots of arguments about starting in 0 or 1 or whatever and
I don't want to start a 'war' because it.. My point of view is to follow
fpc/fcl direction.

Cheers

2012/4/11 wahono sri <wahon...@gmail.com>

> > Changed in git master e8f1d49de2fc18b898d662cd19a4b2cf3ada3a1e, thanks.
> > BTW, I don't like the one-based FPC recno, I think it should be
> zero-based.
> > What do you think?
> >
> I think zero-based is OK such as array concept.

Julio Jiménez Borreguero