On 01/10/2013 01:58 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> Do I need to make changes in the "Settings ->  Configure MSEide"?
>
> Yes. ${MSELIBDIR} should point to the root of the unit directory tree.
>
>> Do I need to make changes in the "Project ->  Options" directories for
>> U/I/L/O?
>>
> No. But the project templates should be changed to use ${MSEDIR}\lib\common
> instead of ${MSELIBDIR} in debugger source directories (done in git master
> 626a288035e554c0b4fa9a7fa25546830848e76a).

So the sources would be something like /usr/lib/mseide-msegui/sources
and units would be something like /usr/lib/mseide-msegui/units

Then ${MSEDIR} would be /usr/lib/mseide-msegui/sources
and ${MSELIBDIR} would be /usr/lib/mseide-msegui/units

Or should the directory structure look like something else?

Patrick