Martin,

Attached is a test case of some groupbox weird behavior I am having.

It works correctly on a windows 32 bit xp pro system and a 32 bit debian wheezy system.

It does not work correctly on a debian wheezy 64  bit system.

Run the project.
Click on the Tasks tab
Click on the Recurring tab
Click on the radio buttons daily/weekly/monthly/yearly,

Notice how the radio buttons do not always show "checked" as true.

Also note in the ide, click on an object on the form and then attempt to change its caption.

I can send screen images if you need them.

Thank you.

Patrick