On 03/14/2013 10:26 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> Probably a version which compiles with Delphi but not with FPC. Try a later
> one.

The problem on my computer occurs with this commit

commit f14a016e0b8d354417de4d91287db255d905cb58
Author: Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com>
Date:   Sat Mar 2 14:56:16 2013 +0100

     * Kylix compatibility.

The program goes into an endless loop.

So is it looking at some information pulled from my underlying operating
system?  It would seem that the problem is in the mseide-msegui code but
yet it works on your opensuse system.

Is this something you can look at or am I on my own here?

Patrick