Probably Win64 is not a priority for you, but every day there are more
computers running 64 bits OS and probably you need to keep an eye on it.

BTW. I know MSEide doesn't support FPC 2.7.x (future FPC 2.8) and because
the MSELang stuff I wonder if you have plans to support it in the future or
not.

Thanks.

> On Saturday 26 April 2014 10:42:14 Julio Jiménez wrote:
> > In fact, I know lot of developers using FPC x32 and x64 with no problems
> at
> > all. I use linux cross compiling to win32 and win64 and all is fine.
>
> What about
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_Programming_Tips#FPC_2.6.x.2FLazarus_warning_.28Missing_support_for_SEH.29
> ?
>
> Martin