First of all, congratulations for this Project.

I'm new to MSEide-MSEgui, so probably I'm making something wrong.

My system Win32 - Windows 7.

My suggestions:

* Make it more easy to install and use. You can download Lazarus and use it
inmmediatly, without configure anything. I'm spending half an hour trying to
have the MSEide-MSEgui working. (OK, I admit than I'm not the best user).
* Improve the interface. The font are very small on my system and the text are
very close. It give me headache when reading the menu. Some buttons are
microscopic. I can work well with Lazarus or other compilers. (OK, I admit that
I need to use glasses).