On Thursday 18 December 2014 15:20:51 Fred van Stappen wrote:

> In the file myproject.prj there are 2 sections :
>
> [mainfo.openform] and  [mainfo.projectfiledia]
> In those section are saved  the filehistory.
>
> But if i open in the project X files or some sensible-forbidden files => it
> is saved in the project.prj !
>
> And i do not want that if i share my projects  ;-)

There is no harm to delete the sections in the *.prj.

> So a option to save it will be welcome...
>
> => The answer is in your answer (i  will study it)

I assume your projectfiles are identical for all your shared projects, make a
clean project file for packing. A clean version can be exported
by 'Project'-'Options'-'Storage'-'Save'.

> Hum... other sensible thing.  All the MSEide stat files are saved in
> .mseide =>
>
> mseideli.sta => linux
> mseidewi.sta => windows.
>
> For no confusion, the ideU files are saved as =>
>
> ideuli.sta => linux
> ideuwi.sta => windows.

Yup, it wiped out my MSEide settings. ;-)

> Do you agree is i save that files in a other directory than .mseide ?
> If yes, where is the code that define that .meseide directory ?

main.pas:
"
const
 versiontext = '3.7';
 idecaption = 'MSEide';
 statname = 'mseide';

[...]

procedure tmainfo.mainonloaded(const sender: tobject);
var
 wstr1: msestring;
begin
 try
  wstr1:= filepath(statdirname);
  if not finddir(wstr1) then begin
   createdir(wstr1);
  end;
  {$ifdef mswindows}
  mainstatfile.filename:= statname+'wi.sta';
  {$endif}
  {$ifdef linux}
  mainstatfile.filename:= statname+'li.sta';
  {$endif}
  {$ifdef openbsd}
  mainstatfile.filename:= statname+'obsd.sta';
  {$endif}
  {$ifdef bsd}
  mainstatfile.filename:= statname+'bsd.sta';
  {$endif}
  mainstatfile.readstat;
  expandprojectmacros;
  onscale(nil);