> please rename "execommand" edit widget to "exeused".

Ooops, indeed, it does the trick. ;-)
(And how is it possible that I did not see it ;-( )

May I ask you how much time it takes for you to find the bug ?

You are really too strong.

Many thanks Martin.

> It was so at the beginning but there were too many items.

Really ? (I do not feel so).

> Suggestion: place the forms in a dockpanel in tabs mode, please see
> attachment.

I really like MSE dock feature.
But I do not understand how to deal with button-mouse, how to drag-drop to have
tabs or not.

For example, I like the dock here in attachment.

But I did it once (by random), save it as layout... and was never able to do it
a other time.
By chance, it was saved otherwise, I would be still busy to try to re-do it.

Last problem...

It is about function pos(string1, string2)...

I use it with success in many units but, in main.pas:

if pos('Default',debuggerused[int3]) > 0 then

gives that error:

main.pas(3205,7) Fatal: Syntax error, "THEN" expected but "(" found
Fatal: Compilation aborted

Why? What unit is needed for pos() and why error in that unit (main.pas) and ok
with all the others ?

Is it because pos() is inside this: ?

with projectoptions,o,texp do begin
  if pos('Default',debuggerused[int3]) > 0 then
   str3:= 'Default Debugger' else

Thanks.