On Thursday 25 August 2016 15:19:56 Patrick Goupell wrote:
> On 08/25/2016 01:09 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> >> tsqlresult
> >
> > Used to encapsulate a SQL statemend which returns a result set, normally
> > a SELECT statement. With less overhead than TmseSQLQuery. Use it if you
> > merely need to fetch the data.
>
> After I set the tsqlresult.active to true how do I access the returned
> database columns?

By TSQLResult.cols[n].value property or TSQLResult.cols[n].as*() functions or
one of the getsqlresult*() procedure and functions. There is also
TSQLResultConnector.Col in tab DBf.
TDBCols has ColByName(s)(). In order to get the best performance call the
ByName-functions only once and store the column instance locally.