On Monday 29 August 2016 03:21:55 Fred van Stappen wrote:
> Hello Martin.
>
> With MSEide, if I open the project
> /usr/local/share/mseide/templates/console.prj
>
> as normal user and then close it, even without changing anything, there is
> > Unable to create file /usr/local/share/mseide/templates/console.prj
> > tmp1166

MSEide always stores window layout and other status information in a project
and thus needs write access to the project file and its directory. Please
try 'Project'-'Open copy' for readonly project files.

lists.sourceforge.net
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
mseide-msegui-talk Archives. Using mseide-msegui-talk: To post a message to all
the ...