Note:
  My source code units NEVER have mixed EOL styles. Git ensures that
  the the correct EOL style is used per OS.

I home my email client's doesn't screw up the line wrapping too much.

To give you an example of the Copy & Paste issue... I copy select the
first three lines and copy to the clipboard. I then move to lines down
and Paste. It results in two lines only, and the original line 1 and 2
have been concatenated.  The issue seems to happen in the MSEide Copy
action, because I can paste to any other text editor, and I see the
concatenation issue too.

  AssertEquals('Failed on 1', 0, FC.Count);
  FC.LoadFromFile(SetDirSeparators(cFontListFile);
  AssertEquals('Failed on 2', 3, FC.Count);

  AssertEquals('Failed on 1', 0, FC.Count);
FC.LoadFromFile(SetDirSeparators(cFontListFile);
  AssertEquals('Failed on 2', 3, FC.Count);

ps:
  When does changing the EOL Style (combobox) take effect in the source
editor? Immediately, or do I need to reopen the project after a change?

Regards,
  Graeme