> Done, git master d981dfa79cb5758e5e7bd1d1ac555385f955c929.

Thanks! Works perfect.
BTW: Did you change something in popmenu recently? Do you remember when I
reported that can't close app (click on X) when popmenu is showing? I have
it again. Since then I had few updates on my Linux Mint 18.1, especially
new version of KDE Plasma 5 (currently 5.8.5, kernel 4.8.0-39)