>> - Would it be possible to compile fpc-code with mselang (would be the

>> fpc-syntax compatible)  ?

>Yes, as long you use the subset used in MSEide+MSEgui, especially no macros
and no generics.

Perfect.

>> - Do you have plan to make work some (needed) features that do not work
>> with fpc ?

> Sure.

Perfect.

>>   I will be happy if this (that does not work correctly with fpc) work with
>> mselang :    -  {$I something.inc}  and friends ---> the fpc compiler can
>> not deal if
>>  something was changed in something.inc, need to re-build all.

>Are you sure? I vaguely remember that I read somewhare that FPC tracks changed
>include files.

Huh, with last fpc commit it (still) does not work ok.

If, for example, in your something.inc you add or change  {$DEFINE something},
the fpc compiler does not see it.
You must then re-build all.

>>   -  {$UNITPATH ../../src} and friends ---> the fpc compiler can not deal
>> if something was changed in UNITPATH, need to re-build all.

>I don't know that option. Is it a good idea to define paths in source?

I would really like it (if it works better than fpc).

Huh, something else...

Personally, I do not like ^, @ and friends.

See that topic:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,18928.msg107215.html