>  reverted the changes. It is too dangerous and there must be forked too
much
> because of the various {$linklib} statements in FPC code

Ha, ok ;-(

I am very happy that fpc is twice the Project of the Month in Source Forge.
(I voted too).

There is also now a fpc donation, yep, they are rich now.

I will stop to develop with fpc.

I was thinking to keep fpc for building libraries but the **huge** carence
in float calculation makes fpc not efficient.

Back to C.

Martin, of course, when mselang is ready, it will be a immense pleasure to
come back to my lovely Pascal language.

Many thanks for all.