On 12/28/2017 10:53 PM, Krzysztof wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Reposting this message because attached too big file and got
> sourceforge notification. Added it on GDisk and attached shared link
> instead.
>
> As you know I'm reactivating my project. Noticed some weird behavior
> of my skincontroller which I don't remember him act like this when I
> suspended project (I'm working on current mse git dev branch). Look at
> my attached video, some MSE widgets change cl_text set by my
> skincontroller (red color). tdirtreeview do it immediately,
> tdirdropdownedit do it when you popup dir window. There is small
> regression, in my project tdirtreeview doesn't do it immediately, only
> tdirdropdownedit popup does it (these widgets are deep in
> tsimplewidget->tsimplewidget->tsimplewidet->tdirdropdownedit /
> tdirtreeview hierarchy). I have few other examples where it does it
> but I hope that this is related bug. Affected controls are all which
> use cl_text, so labels, edits and grid header captions. Attached also
> demo with my skincontroller source

"
procedure TMCSkin.MainSkinAfterUpdate(
   const sender: tcustomskincontroller; const ainfo: skininfoty);
begin
  if ainfo.objectkind=sok_grid then
  begin
    //writeln('grid!');
    tcustomgrid(ainfo.instance).datacols.
                            createfontselect(); //mse: necessary
    tcustomgrid(ainfo.instance).datacols.
                            fontselect.template := fontBanner;
    //mse: because if there is no local font instance
    // the stockfont will be changed.
    //Please note that sok_grid implies "tcustomgrid"
    // not "twidgetgrid"
  end;
end;
"