On Saturday 30 December 2017 22:30:51 Krzysztof wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Another issue which I think worked long time ago. In my app I have
> volume form which inherit from hint window. Main behavior of this form
> is that it should be freed when click on ANY other widget or just
> hidden when click on window from another app (and bring back when
> click on my app). So basically similar behavior of popup menu.
> Everything is working fine except that volume window is not released
> when click on window decorator (top bar outside the X window which
> have _ and X buttons). In this topic I mentioned about this but you
> wrote that it is hard to implement:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net/msg09
>969.html Although, I remember that I reported same issue for popup menu and
> you finally managed to fix it (which you also see on attached video). So my
> question is, what trick did you use in popup menu?

"
constructor TfrmVolume.create(const atransientfor: twidget);
begin
  inherited create(nil);
  width := 80;
  sdVolume.onsetvalue := @InternalVolumeChanged;
  cbMute.onchange := @InternalMuteChanged;
  application.registeronapplicationactivechanged(@AppActiveChanged);
  show(ml_none,atransientfor);
  window.capturemouse(); //<<<------------
end;
"
Alternatively the demo
https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/mseuniverse/tree/master/samples/forms/popupform
repositions the popup form while dragging the base form by window decorator
instead to close the popup form.

> Regards and happy new year by the way :)

Happy new year!