I have an exception : Stream read Error

I can not open dataset.

By  algorithm I am referring to procedure tmainfo.filterchangedev(const sender:
tmsebufdataset) is it universal or depending on  number of fields in  dataset?;

Regards.

Nb:
I want to change the object of all messages uploaded to mseide-msegui-talk
under this subject  ( General List .........)
to  the subject Filter-find like this the user can easily find them. How to
proceed with the moderator ?

Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] General list for MSEide+MSEgui

On 9/21/18 12:52 PM, mohamed hamza wrote:
> Many thanks for your advice.
> Is your algorithm valid regardless the number of fields in dataset ?

Yes.

> NB: the  demo dbfiter2 has an exception  error ?

Which one? Works for me.