I guess I can pull some of the old git code and see if I can determine
when/where it started to occur.

trying to figure this problem out.

Got a clone of the mseide-msegui source.

Did a git checkout 2_8_6 branch as I think this compiled my project in the past.

When I try to compile / build my test project there is an error for a missing
mclasses unit in fpccompatibility.

When I check the source folder mseide-msegui/lib/common/fpccompatibility ther
are only *.o *.ppu files.  NO *.pas files.

There are *.pas files in the other folders, so why not in the fpccompatibility
folder?

I was under the impression that the different branches contained the full souce
of a project at a specific point in time.

Suggestions?