On 12/28/18 6:54 AM, fredvs wrote:
Hello.

I see that Patrick Goupell, Mohamed Hamza and me are members of MSE project.

Do you agree to lead MSE project?

Of course if somebody else want to join us, he is more than welcome.

And all advices are also welcome.

Fre;D

-

I am a low / intermediate level programmer and do not have the skill set required.  So I don't think I would be a good choice.

Unfortunagely I think the project will sit as is unless someone outside of our group comes forward.  After all, if we had the time / skills / temperament to work / lead the project we would have volunteered to help Martin in the past.

I don't really recall anyone offering to heflp maintain mseide+msegui.  Unless they did volunteer but Martin declined the offer.

Patrick