On 4/22/19 3:39 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 22/04/2019 20:09, fredvs wrote:
So ok to change code?
With or without {ifdef noshiftforselect}?
I personally think the code and behaviour should change to conform with
the standard behaviour seen in all other development tools and
programmer editors. I wouldn't bother with IFDEFs as that will simply
confuse the code more than anything else.

I would agree.

Standardize to what all other editors do.  Try to identify any other non standard actions Martin has.

But don't try to do it all in one fix.  Break it down into individual changes if possible.

Patrick