Hi,

I not sure, but I consider it a bug.  When I select text with the mouse
in the source editor... The selection works perfectly as long as I keep
the mouse pointer inside the source editor. If the mouse pointer moves
into the editor gutter (where the line numbers are) or outside the
editor, then the selection stops at the point where the mouse left the
source editor widget.

In any other editors I often select a couple of lines with a mouse swipe
action (in a NW direction), but in MSEide I can't do that. I always have
to select lines only in the N or S directions to make sure the mouse
pointer doesn't leave the editor widget.

It seems that MouseCapture is not triggered or something, so the mouse
events don't get sent back to the editor.

Oh, and my editor is docked with the main IDE window - not sure if that
is relevant.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/