On 24/04/2019 13:28, Fred van Stappen wrote:
> Hum, do you think it is already time to make msegui compatible for fpc  >
> 3.0.4?

My rule of thumb (for fpGUI and such) is to not bother with FPC Trunk.
But once the FPC team announces a Release Candidate - which will become
the next release soonish - then I start working on making fpGUI
compatible. That why, on release day, fpGUI will work fine.

I thought Martin already worked on FPC 3.2.0 compatibility though. See
the commit history using 'gitk --all'

Commit 48b6c492b0f was a merge of a 'fpc_3_2' branch dated 2018-10-12.
There are some earlier commits too, like f064ac7cd.

The FPC 3.2.0 branch is being maintained and stablised here:

  https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/fixes_3_2

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/