Hi,

Something that has been bothering me for ages. The look of the bookmark
numbers in the editor gutter should really be improved. See attached
screenshot [screenshot_mseide_default.png] where I show bookmark (1) and
(3).

Sure, functionally wise they work. But to put it bluntly, they look
ugly. Also in the case of (1), it is rendered to the left and not 100%
centred.

In the second screenshot [screenshot_improved_bookmarks.png], I show
numbered bookmarks from the EditPad Pro application. The bookmarks are
still quite simple in design, but look so much better. The number is
also evenly centred inside the rectangle.

Some editors draw much more fancy looking bookmark icons. eg: rounded
rectangles, a real looking bookmark, numbered circles etc. But I think
something as simple as what EditPad Pro does, will suffice nicely for
MSEide.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/