On 09/02/2020 3:52 am, Roland Chastain wrote:
> With your kind permission, I would like to make a Mageia package
> (*.rpm) for the latest version of MSEide (4.6.2).

Why not adopt the offical distro independent online package manager that
Free Pascal supplies? One package that can be used on all Linux,
FreeBSD, Windows etc environments.

https://wiki.freepascal.org/Online_Package_Manager

I think the above is the correct link, but shows the "gui frontend" for
the underlying FPC package manager. FPC includes out of the box a CLI
tool that allows you to query and install packages with very little effort.

eg:

 $> fppkg --help
 $> fppkg update
 $> fppkg list