On 13/02/2020 1:20 pm, fredvs wrote
> I have to confess that I am the worst in that field. When I code new
> idea, I do it without to care about formatting and at the end there
> is a mess.

I am (was) the total opposite. I hate messy code and spend way too much
time formatting my Pascal code. But that is what I really love about
Eclipse and IntelliJ - I don't bother code formatting any more, because
as soon as I save, the IDE takes care of that tedious task for me -
automatically. I love it! :-D

> Do you agree if I use your JCFSettings.cfg as default config file
> for Jedi+ideU?

You are welcome to use anything you find useful in fpGUI's code
repository. That's what open-source is all about... Collaboration and
Sharing.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/