Hello fredvs,

you wrote on Sun, 15 Mar 2020 13:45:54 -0700 (MST):

> > OK, done in 2 last commits.
> > I hope I did not a disaster.

Hope you always can...

> I did use that command (after done a copy of .git and images files):
>
> $ find . -type f -name '*.*' -exec sed --in-place 's/[[:space:]]\+$//' {}
> \+                      ^^^

If you are COMPLETELY SURE that NOT A SINGLE FILE of them all is a binary
file or even a runnable program, then you might consider this safe.
In any other case you _will_ have wreaked havoc on those binaries, as
there's always a chance that the sed command may have corrupted some.

> After that command, I did paste the original copied .git and images files.

That's probably a wise decision; so in the case when some binary was
corrupted, there's still the possibility to retrieve the original unscarred
version.
With text files, that's safe, but might be irritated if a mixture of line
endings (Linux - LF / Windows - CR/LF) occurs. Then it might not find all
trailing space and so not remove some.
Just to mention it.