Hello fredvs,

you wrote on Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:20:45 -0700 (MST):

> Now that fpc 3.2.0 has been officially released:
> Maybe we could release also a new binary release of MSEide.

Should be warranted, as the last issue of mseide (4.6.2) is several years
old by now

> Sadly this release in not yet compatible with fpc 3.2.0.

Isn't your latest version, adapted for fpc 3.3.1?
Does this contain too many other changes that you rather want to refrain
from using it as a release version? If so, could you back port the
modifications that make it compatible, as they probabely will also work
with this slightly older fpc issue?

> So, maybe it is time to release new binaries compatible with foc 3.2.0.
> What do you think?

Yes. Do it, so people see that mseide is still alive!