Hello fredvs,

you wrote on Thu, 2 Apr 2020 11:26:32 -0700 (MST):

> Hello everybody.
>
> The mse-org team is very happy to announce the new release of
> MSEide+MSEgui.
>
> MSEide+MSEgui is a Pascal Cross Platform GUI Development System.

Thanks a lot - I'll see to get it ASAP and give it a try.

I'll rebuild all of my "private" utilities (you know most of them), and
will report of any neccessary modifications (if any) and provide additions
I made in the meantime (very, extremely few...).
It will still take some time. though...

> Have a lot of fun.

Not only on SuSE Linux systems, BTW...
(That's where the slogan comes from.)

> Fre;D
>
> PS: Announce was done to fpc and Lazarus too:

Fine, that's probabely very important, to hopefully extend its user group.