> msegui.pas(17003,79) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 2: Got
> "pgdifunctionaty", expected "LongInt"

Yes, I know, I have try it, you have to use the parameters of TBGRAbitmap that
are not the same than msebitmap.

 bmp       := tbgrabitmap.Create(rect1.x, rect1.y);

I did adapt it for all the code that follows but there is a crash at running,
TBgrabitmap is too different than msegui Tbitmap.

So better to forget to use tbgrabitmap here in msegui.pas